Ceramic Solutions are importers, wholesalers and installers of an extensive range of architectural tiles and matching tile accessories to provide complete tile solutions offering aesthetics, safety and ease of maintenance. Manufacturer partners include:
German partner Agrob Buchtal have been working with clay since 1755 and are experts in the production of stoneware, porcelain stoneware and earthenware of the highest quality and environmental sustainability standards. At over 260 years old, Agrob Buchtal is one of the oldest and largest manufacturers of quality ceramic materials in the world. They have four German production facilities and a strong capital investment program which ensures state of the art machinery and processes. Their business offering is enhanced by specialist departments for research and product development, architectural shop drawing production and technical testing. In addition to a vast array of products Agrob Buchtal can custom make ceramics for specific projects. A high-level overview of Agrob Buchtal offering includes:
- Anti-bacterial Tiles – the majority of Agrob Buchtal’s range is manufactured with Hytect, a revolutionary manufacturing technique that offers anti-bacterial qualities, reduces odour emissions and provides anti-staining and self-cleaning properties. These outcomes are achieved through a photocatalytic reaction with the main active ingredient – titanium dioxide. Assisting with the spread of disease Hytect is now more relevant than ever before – see our Anti-bacterial Tiles page for more information.
- Floor and Wall Tiles – Architectural – whether the preferred look and feel is stone, concrete, timber, classic or modern, extensive choices are available amongst Agrob Buchtal’s 50 plus tile ranges. Most ranges offer multiple slip resistance ratings and many offer special pieces such as skirtings and stair treads. In wall tiles, whether its subway tiles, a heritage look, penny rounds, mosaics or extra-large format, Agrob Buchtal’s range has it all.
- Industrial and Commercial Kitchen ceramics – Manufactured for the specific purpose of withstanding high point loads, offering high slip resistance and withstanding chemical attack, Agrob Buchtal’s industrial ceramic ranges including Basis, Emotion Grip and Ferrum provide optimal functionality combined with pleasing aesthetics.
- Ceramic Non-Combustible Facades – with an expected design life in excess of 50 years, Agrob Buchtal ceramic façade panels are available in Australia in three ranges: Keratwin (available in a wide choice of colours, surface finishes and horizontal or vertical formats including ultra-wide panels; KeraShape (3D façade elements providing surface articulation, visual screening and sun protection) and KerAion (large format light weight façade panels particularly suited to large scale facades). Certified as non-combustible to AS1530.1 and manufactured with Hytect self-cleaning properties, these ceramic façade systems represent an investment in the future.
- Floor and Wall Tiles – Monochromatic – Agrob Buchtal’s Chroma and Plural ranges offer 50 colour shades in formats ranging from 10x10mm mosaics up to 500x1000mm and slip resistant surfaces. These formats designed to operate in multi-format modules along with colour family groupings ensure designers have infinite choices when designing tiled spaces.
- Swimming pool ceramics – offering an extensive array of body tiles in various colours and slip resistances, special pieces for corners, steps, toe holds and other intersections and three different specialist gutter systems, these extruded tiles offer the optimum in absorption characteristics. For further detailed information visit ceramicsolutionspools.com.au
Commenced in 1926 by Jakob Schwaderlapp, Jasba started manufacturing mosaics in 1956. After perfecting their processes, the company was purchased by Deutsche Steinzeug (parent company of Agrob Buchtal) in 1999. With a dozen ranges of exquisite mosaics suitable for wet and dry applications, walls and floors (including slip resistant options), Jasba mosaics are revered the world over and have found their way into many exciting projects. Formats include micro mosaics in 10x10mm format, through to 25x25mm, 50x50mm, 100x100mm formats and mosaic mixes and gradients offering hand prepared unique combinations of colours in single easily-laid sheets. The vast majority of the Jasba mosaics contain the Hytect surface, providing anti-bacterial properties, reduces odour emissions and provides anti-staining and self-cleaning properties – see our Anti-bacterial Tiles page for more information.
Commenced in 1891, German partner Zahna Fliesen has been dry pressing tiles for well over one hundred years. Utilising high speed firing technology Zahna have carved out a specialisation in the manufacture of fine stoneware tiles for industrial and heritage applications. Zahna industrial tiles are available from R9 to R13V10 and are resistant to heavy loads, mechanical wear and most acids and alkali. Zahna ranges include:
- ZFIndustrie – heavy duty industrial tiles available in square, rectangular and hexagonal formats, thicknesses of 11mm, 15mm and 18mm and a variety of slip resistances ranging from R9 to R13V10 with matching coved skirting and accessories
- ZFHistoric – available in 15 heritage colours and multiple traditional formats including square (small, classical and large sizings) as well as hexagons, octagons and special relief surfaces